Access and / or use of the shop given to whoever makes the user status, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the General Conditions and Special Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the store.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the shop and its services and contents without violating the generally accepted law, good faith and public order. Also, it is forbidden to use the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against Xeapers or any third party, or which in any way, could damage or impede the normal functioning of the web.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc ...), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless they have permission from their rightful owners or legislation.
- Any violation of the rights of Xeapers or the legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those available to users as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided they do not cause any damage to the web.
III.- Users responsibility for damages
The use of the web will be under the sole responsibility of the user. This responsibility extends to the use, by the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the website or any of its services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Xeapers reserves the right to refuse at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web, users who breach these general conditions or the particular in each case they apply.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Xeapers may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the web.
Persons or entities that seek to make or make a hyperlink from a web page from another internet portal or store any of the pages of the store xeapers.com, must comply with the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the store xeapers.com is not allowed.
- There will be no deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the store without the express permission of Xeapers.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect on the pages of the store or the services or contents will be included.
- Except for those signs that are part of the "hyperlink", the web page in which it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Xeapers, unless authorized by it .
- The establishment of the "hyperlink" does not imply the existence of relations between Xeapers and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Xeapers of services and content offered on the portal.
- Xeapers not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the "hyperlink" or the information or statements included therein.
Any "hyperlink" to the store will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections it contains.
The store offers the connections and links to other web sites operated and controlled by third-party users. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Xeapers not market, manage, or previously control, nor own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Xeapers not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or indirectly, for any damage of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions , demonstrations, products and existing or offered on websites not managed by Xeapers and which are accessible through the store services.
VI.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Xeapers no warranty and is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by users of content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users of the web.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the web.
The duration of the provision of the website and the services is indefinite.
Without limiting the foregoing, Xeapers reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Website or any of the services included in the same terms set out in the fourth condition.
VIII Intellectual Property
All contents of the store, which is understood not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sonores content, as well as graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the "Content"), are copyrighted by Xeapers or third parties, without being transferred to the User any right to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the store.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Xeapers or third parties may not be construed that access to the shop gives no rights over any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the web, you must notify such circumstance to Xeapers indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, it shall indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- Indication of the material protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the web.
- Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the person responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
IX Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the law of the applicant
Xeapers and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts closest to the applicant for any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of the website and its services and content and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established.